Our shape has been repeatedly recognized by magazine tests and by all who have tried it, as the most versatile on the market. We have simply declined this concept in different sizes and flexes, which covers the vast majority of riders. This choice of different stiffnesses of the D1 allows us to get as close as possible to a custom design, what we could call "custom made".
1 - Board of your size: classic all mountain program. 2 - One size down: playful all-mountain program with a more playful, more manageable board. 3 - One size up: all mountain program with big freeride option.
Example with a 1m80 rider:
- Will take a 6′ (1m78) for a freeride program.
- Will take a 6'3″ (193cm) for off-track use and big powder.
- Will take a 5'5″ (165 cm) for a more playful, versatile use.
- Will take a 5'2″ (158 cm) for shred / fish use.
Example with a rider measuring 1m62 :
- If she takes the height just above her, a 5'5″ (1m65) her program will be resolutely freeride.
- With a 5'2″ (1m58) she will still be at ease in powder but will gain a lot in handling on track.
Comparisons with other shapes
Our shapes have the particularity of having a very short edge length in relation to the total length of the board. The advantages are greater manoeuvrability combined with high lift, which will allow you to float in powder snow. Our long tip does not hinder your riding ability on the piste, but in powder snow it offers better acceleration and flotation than any other shape on the market.
- Our 5'2″ which measure 158cm are also skillful and playful on the track on a 152 board with a classic shape. In powder snow, on the other hand, the 5'2″ leave the boards 160cm far behind and you ride on both feet, balanced, without worrying about getting off your feet and without tiring your thighs!
- On the same principle, our 5'5″, which are 165cm long, are as easy to handle as the classic 157cm boards.
- The 6′ (178cm) is equivalent to a 164, while our biggest 6'3″ wrinkles like a 172.
Here is a small drawing that summarizes these differences.
You still have a doubt? Ask which board size would suit you best by filling out the form below. We answer all your questions quickly and accurately.
Ce site Web utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience. Nous supposerons que vous êtes d'accord avec cela, mais vous pouvez refuser si vous le souhaitez. Réglages des cookiesACCEPTER
Politique en matière de confidentialité et de cookies
Cookies are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website. This category only includes cookies that provide the basic functionality and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Les cookies qui ne sont pas particulièrement nécessaires au fonctionnement du site Web et qui sont utilisés spécifiquement pour collecter des données personnelles de l\'utilisateur par le biais d\'analyses, d\'annonces, d\'autres contenus intégrés sont appelés cookies non nécessaires. Il est obligatoire d\'obtenir l\'accord de l\'utilisateur avant d\'utiliser ces cookies sur votre site Internet.